sábado, 9 de mayo de 2009

Writings


Imagine you have a toxic friend that is running you life. Write a letter to him explaining the problem and proposing solutions to restablish you mutual confidence.



Hello Adam! 18/05/09


Nowadays our relationship is good and we are very good friends but I don’t know if now we can continue like that. Our relationship is intensive and took a long time. Also we pass a lot of time together and I think impair our studies, for this reason this term I suspend four subjects when I never suspend anything. I think that during this time that we pass together we could do best things.



I think that from now on we will see each other once a week. It will be best for me and also for you. If you want we can go to do various things, but now only weekends. I hope that these rules don’t break our good relationship and we will be good friends as before.



Thank you Adam, I believe that you will understand these new rules of our relationship.



Eudald...

No hay comentarios: