viernes, 8 de mayo de 2009

Writings



The Shepherds.

There is a shepherd whose name is Peter who went to the television to be interviewed has a journalist for win a bit of money, bacause his hard job doesn't enable has a lot of money.
J: Hello! Mr Peter, How are you?
S: Hello, I’m fine, thank you.
J: Mr Peter you are one of the last shepherds in Catalonia, is it true? How is the shepherd profession?
S: Yes, it’s true that I’m one of the last shepherds in my region and also in Catalonia, because nowadays people normally work in other professions, in offices, construction...etc and nowadays only the sons of the shepherds can become shepherds. Being a shepherd is a hard job and boys and girls nowadays don’t want hard jobs. In this profession you have some obligations as to walk the ewes and others that you have to do every day.
J: Has your profession changed a lot since the first years that you started to work as a shepherd?
S: No, I think that nowadays there aren’t many shepherds, but as I’m living in the mountain with my ewes, my life is identically than the first years.
J: Okay, to finish, is there any point that you can clarify Mr Peter?
S: No, this profession is all for me and all my life I’ll continue working as a shepherd.
J: Thank you Mr. Peter for the interview.

J: Journalist
S: Shepherd

No hay comentarios: