domingo, 9 de marzo de 2008

7- The Formal Letter.

19 Cadaqués Street
Castelló d’Empúries

26th January 2008

The Head Teacher
I.E.S. Castelló d’Empúries
6 Rentador Street
Castelló d’Empúries


Dear Lluïsa Pintor

I am writing to tell you advantages and inconvenient, in my opinion, of our institute. And I tell you which are things can improve.

I believe that you would be interested to know which the opinion of students is that there are a lot of things for improve. Between lot things, the opinion of students is that the dinner has been better than now, because now the dinner is very bad according to opinion of students. They say that should engage one chef. Others complaints that the students made official to teacher are: We have many hours to school and would like reduce. Also we believe that have too many homework and we ask that the teachers reduce the quantity of homework.
Now, I explain things that the students were to agree. We are agreeing that if in last hour of day there isn’t the teacher, we can go out. Also those in hour of break we can go out to the school and can go to eat at the bar.
More generally in my opinion, I believe that the four types of “batxillerat” are too many generals and I believe that should be more specifics for face one university career.

I hope be me explain good and I hope that you solve some complaint that don’t like me and neither the students of I.E.S. Castelló d’Empúries institute.
Thanks you for read my letter director.

Yours faithfully.

Eudald Sanllehí Cortada.

No hay comentarios: