domingo, 9 de marzo de 2008

3- First Mail

Hello!!!
My name is Eudald Sanllehí Cortada, and I have sixteen years old. I live in Castelló d’Empúries and I study in IES Castelló d’Empúries, in first B in “Batxillerat”. One curiosity in my class is that we are twenty-three girls and only six boys. In my class we are the “batxillerats” social and humanistic.

I have many hobbies, the best hobby for my, is watching TV in the sofa. In the TV I watch many matches of football, basketball, tennis, handball and more matches of others sports, I like all sports. Others hobbies are playing to Playstation or computer also playing to contrabass, and practice to many sports with my fiends how cycling, football, basketball, or handball with Esplais team of Castelló d’Empúries.
Also I like to eat food, my favorite food is pasta, pizza and hamburgers, but also I like to eat food traditional how “botifarra amb mongetes”.

My life is very simple, only go to school at eight o’clock, and when I arrive at my house y do homework, study and after to study I like playing my hobbies. In my house I lived with only may mum because my father lives in the other house with my three sisters. In my house I have one cat, big cat because it weight ten kilos, also I have one aquarium or tang of 120 lt with fishes, before I had two “periquitos”, they were color blue and green.

This is my presentation.

No hay comentarios: