viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2008

1- The First Mail.

Hello Gemma!

I’m Eudald Sanllehí Cortada and I was born on February 4, 1991. I study and live in Castelló d’Empúries. Surely I will study administration and organization of company in Barcelona or Girona. My level of English isn’t very high.

I have many hobbies but the best hobby for me is the sport in general. I watch many events of football, basketball, tennis, handball and more of others sports on TV. I like almost all the sports. But the sports aren’t only my hobbies, also are hobbies play the playstation or the computer and also I like the music. I play music with my contrabass on cobla Empordanesa. But I like different music for listen as ACDC and Kiss, those are the two best groups of heavy rock in my opinion, also I like other types of music as Lou Reed, and others. In the out-of-school hours I practice handball with some friends and play the contrabass in the orquestra, cobla or with my teacher in the music school of Castelló d’Empúries. Also I like eat food, my favorite food is pasta, pizza and hamburgers. I like a lot the animals and I’ have two cats and two aquariums of 120l and 240l. One of my cat isn’t normal because it weights ten kilos but is very quiet and the other cat is very nervous and always run and jump into the house. Into the aquariums I have natural plants and different types of fishes as Discus, Neon or Oscars.

My life is very simple, only go to school at eight o’clock, and when I arrive at my house y do homework, study and after to study I like playing my hobbies. And I expect to approve the subject of English this year.

No hay comentarios: